The SLA Annual conference is your #1 source for professional development, information and networking. Members receive deeply reduced registration fees. In addition to outstanding general sessions, continuing education courses, and an exhibit hall filled with the latest products and services, you also have the opportunity of attending programs and social events organized by the twenty five divisions of SLA.
DBIO events are tailored around your own needs, interests and challenges. The following general guidelines are used to ensure specificity and excellence to all our programs:
- Needs of DBIO/ Medical Section Members - Does this program fills an existing need?
- Audience - Who is the audience? How many attendees do you anticipate?
- Uniqueness - How is this program special or different from other previously held DBIO offerings?
- Capacity - Do we have the resources to deliver?
- Is this program financially viable?
- Is there an opportunity to work on it with other divisions?
Rev. July 2012