DBIO Recommended Practices - Past Chair
Function: The Past Chair serves in an advisory capacity as a member of the Division Executive Board.Duties:
- Serves the Chair as required.
- To act as Parliamentarian at Division business meetings.
- Serves as Chair of the Nominating Committee.
- Examines Division’s Governing Document and recommends necessary revisions. Submits these revisions to the Executive Board for approval. If approved, follows Association procedures for official amendment of Governing Document.
- Reviews the Past Chair section of the Recommended Practices in February and submits corrections, revisions, and so forth to the Director for inclusion in the next revision.