DBIO Recommended Practices - Director
Function: The Director serves as a member of the Division's Executive Board and at the request of the Chair participates in the general supervision of the Division activities. The elected term of office is two years.Duties:
- To attend the Division Executive Board meetings.
- To review and revise the DBIO Recommended Practices bi-annually and announce its availability via the Division Web page to all Division officers and committee chairs.
- To send a copy of the Recommended Practices to the Division Archivist.
- To serve the Chair as required.
- To review the long-range plan and insure that it is revised on schedule.